Buckeye is the westernmost neighborhood in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Buckeye is approximately 30 miles west of Phoenix, Arizona.
There are more than 30 planned communities in Buckeye, including Sundance, Verrado, Westpark, Tartesso and Festival Ranch.
A popular destination in Buckeye is the Buckeye Hills Regional Park. It is located 7 miles south of Central Buckeye on Route 85. The park has 4,474 acres of natural desert and is open to non-motorized use such as hiking, biking and horseback riding.
Search For Homes
- All Homes For Sale in Buckeye
- Homes in Buckeye less than $200K
- Homes For Sale in Verrado
- Homes For Sale in Tartesso
- Bank Owned Homes in Buckey